Digital Supply-Chain Strategies for Multisensor Intelligence
How automated data acquisition, format standardization, and content analyses can speed the on-demand delivery of multisensor intelligence packages to battlespace commanders, homeland first responders, and strategic decision makers
This 36-page executive white paper explains the need to manage the explosion of multisensor intelligence sources, applying the formal theory of constraints to the delivery of the right content to the right user at the right time and on the right device, addressing:
- Nonstandard signal formats
- Security silos and orphaned content
- Manual, duplicated workflows
This paper also analyzes the impact of geospatial data on the use of multisensor intelligence assets, highlighting how “incident singularities” drive demand for multisensor intelligence packages, including
- Threat assessments
- Strategic deployments
- Emergency response
- Stand-down analyses
YES! I WANT THE WHITE PAPER
Please follow the link below to download the white paper. You will be brought to a short form to complete and once you hit the Submit Button you will have access to the White Paper.
Essential questions answered in this white paper
- What constitutes multisensor intelligence?
- What aspect of multisensor intelligence can jeopardize mission success or undermine a commander’s intent?
- What defines a digital multisensor intelligence package?
- What multiplies the strategic value of multisensor intelligence?
- What single factor most diminishes the strategic value of digital multisensor intelligence packages?
- What types of digital multisensor intelligence assets should agencies place in a digital asset repository?
- What constitutes a multisensor supply chain, a technical strategy for augmenting time-to-infomed action at the front lines?
- How have commercial firms solved similar problems, using a centralized digital asset repository to enable global access to authorized users worldwide?
- What drives demand for digital multisensor intelligence packages?
- How can a lifecycle model for digital asset management clarify the opportunities for process-workflow automation and on-demand access to multisensor intelligence packages?
- What single factor thwarts analysts from accessing digital multisensor intelligence, the first major step in the production and distribution of intelligence packages?
- What can the intelligence community learn from commercial firms about the production and distribution of consumer packages and digital media?
- What lessons in supply-chain management can the consumer products industry teach the intelligence community?
- What lessons in supply-chain management can Caterpillar teach the intelligence community?
- What lessons in supply-chain management can Dell teach the intelligence community?
- What lessons in supply-chain management can the entertainment industry teach the intelligence community?
- What lessons in supply-chain management can the broadcast industry teach the intelligence community?
- How has the structure of marketing communications evolved to maximize coverage across international markets?
- What constitutes a “center of excellence” for marketing communications?
- What key components constitute a Smart Marcom Factory, the technical infrastructure of a center of excellence for international marcom?
- How does outsourcing marcom operations affect the activities of the marcom supply chain?
- Which best practices in supply chain management should the intelligence community adopt?
- What can planners for multisensor supply chains learn from commercial broadcast networks about automating media-content workflows?
- How has Harris Corporation addressed the process-workflow automation requirements for Digital Multisensor Intelligence Factories?
- How can Harris’ H-Class DAM automate process workflows for digital multisensor intelligence packages?
- How can Harris’ H-Class DAM enable the rapid fusing of multiple types of geospatial sensor data, creating rich, multidimensional decision intelligence packages?
- What qualifies Harris as a preferred solution provider for digital intelligence platforms, an integrated suite of managed on-demand intelligence services?