Customer Engagement Infrastructure
How social media works with business development
This 28-page executive white paper introduces the concept of the customer engagement cycle and calls attention to those technologies and practices that accelerate the end-to-end process of how firms attract, serve, and keep profitable customers for life:
- Multichannel analytics
- Messaging and personalization platform
- Voice-of-customer content analytics
- Content planning and optimization
- Multimodal content management
- Process orchestration platforms and partners
- Customer engagement objects
- Information maturity model for customer engagement
- Process maturities for four engagement cycle technologies
YES! I WANT THE WHITE PAPER
Please follow the link below to download the white paper. You will be brought to a short form to complete and once you hit the Submit Button you will have access to the White Paper.
Essential Questions Answers in this Paper
- Who helped produce this white paper?
- What must guide all investments in new marketing technologies?
- How do we define customer engagement?
- How does a marketing operation engage customers?
- What technologies support customer engagement?
- What constitutes the customer engagement cycle, emphasizing seven phases by which firms define and create engaging content?
- What technologies provide the foundation for mastering the engagement cycle?
- What comprises an information maturity model of customer engagement?
- How do particular buyer reactions to content produce behavioral data, emphasizing a progression of data collection activities?
- What comprise the process-maturity phases of multichannel marketing analytics, an example of one engagement-cycle process maturity?
- How can an engagement maturity model clarify a firm’s next steps?
- How will digital systems and self-directed customers drive organizational transformation of marketing operations?
- What constitutes a customer portfolio management firm, a new center of excellence in the marketing supply chain that will replace traditional marketing agencies?