Digital Supply Chain Strategies for Marketing and Packaging Assets
How global brand-marketing communication groups maximize their productivity with workflow automation, digital asset management, and real-time collaboration tools
This 32-page executive white paper explains the business case for reduced time-to-market of multichannel, multi-format marketing artwork, and packaging content in automotive, consumer packaged goods, food and beverages, and life sciences
YES! I WANT THE WHITE PAPER
Please follow the link below to download the white paper. You will be brought to a short form to complete and once you hit the Submit Button you will have access to the White Paper.
- Successful new-product launches increase corporate revenues; spectacular launches increased share-price and investor confidence.
- Major new-product launches involve hundreds of workers and myriad of communications, interactions, and hand-offs.
- The reviews and approvals of marketing materials and documents throughout a product’s lifecycle – from ideation and creation of reusable marcom assets to distribution and archival of final-form materials—define the most problematic activity and source of cycle-time delays and quality defects (that result in additional costs and delays).
- Automation of real-time collaboration, review, approval, and digital distribution of brand marketing materials throughout the marcom asset lifecycle reduces time to market, realizes higher quality, and lowers net-cost of marketing communications.
- Integrated lifecycle management of new-product launches and digital marcom assets maximizes speed to market of consistent brand-marketing communications while reducing overall labor content, redundancies, and costs of marketing communications.
- Digital supply-chain management of visual communications and marketing content delivers integrated lifecycle management of new-product launches and digital marcom assets, increasing the revenue potential of new-product launches as well as lowering operational costs.