Business Case for Marketing Content Repositories in the Enterprise
Strategies and business metrics for managing the product launch, supporting field sales, and enabling self-service access to multichannel marketing materials
This 24-page executive white paper explains how a centralized repository and related digital media services reduce the cost and speed time to market of brand identify elements, selling images, and marketing collateral.
YES! I WANT THE WHITE PAPER
Please follow the link below to download the white paper. You will be brought to a short form to complete and once you hit the Submit Button you will have access to the White Paper.
Essential Questions Answers in this Paper
- What does this paper address? Who should read it?
- What single factor most affects revenue growth and the success of integrated marketing?
- What makes the global launch for large enterprises so difficult to manage?
- What types of systems can marketing harness for the successful launch?
- What criteria do most CMOs use to measure a successful launch and the performance of industry partners?
- How can a marketing content repository help increase revenues, ensure new launch successes, and reduce costs?
- What are the key elements of a marketing services platform?
- How does workflow automation of marketing services speed time to market, reduce cost, and systematize best practices?
- How can CMOs use workflow automation to maximize revenue growth?
- How can a marketing department eliminate external agency costs, reduce time to market for product images, and exert greater control of the brand identity?
- How can a creative services group slash expenses and cycle time in preparing and distributing graphics to field sales, internal users, and external partners?
- How can a Web content specialist recoup 828 hours per year previously spent “Webifying” graphics?
- How can a regional marcom manager localize a promotion with native language text and accurate currency conversions?
- How can enterprises speed the distribution of media kits worldwide, using the Web and automation to cut costs and time to market?
- How can a sales executive use the presentation library of a marketing content repository to make 1.1 more sales calls per week?
- How does workflow automation of just six activities pay for a marketing content repository in less than one year?
- How can a CFO measure the production of customer value, using automation and activity analysis of the marketing process as the basis of fact?
- What differentiates GISTICS as a think tank for market-making?
- What elements define a completed digital brand offering, critical attainments preceding a soft launch?