Making the Business Case for Digital Asset Management
Strategies and business metrics for estimating the economic benefits of digital asset management and related technologies
This 32-page executive white paper shows how to use analysis of activity-task automation cells to calculate time to breakeven for a DAM system.
YES! I WANT THE WHITE PAPER
Please follow the link below to download the white paper. You will be brought to a short form to complete and once you hit the Submit Button you will have access to the White Paper.
Essential Questions Answers in this Paper
- What types of digital files should management consider putting into an asset repository?
- What distinguishes various types of digital assets?
- What makes a computer file into a digital asset?
- What ROI payback model illustrates many of the difficult-to-quantify benefits of an IT investment, specifically DAM?
- What have most executives learned over the past ten years about return on IT investments?
- What differentiates the typical ROI for enterprise, departmental, workgroup, and desktop solutions?
- What is one of the largest and most overlooked costs of a marketing operation?
- What constitutes a marcomm supply-chain?
- What type of system will a firm need to automate the global delivery of marketing materials, sales presentations, and training to field staff and partners?
- What is a multimedia presentation center?
- What constitutes an enterprise solution for unlocking the value of digital assets?
- How can activity-task automation speed final-form marketing content to market and lower costs, unlocking the full value of multi-purposed digital assets?
- How can the automation of just 18 common activities in marketing, production, sales, and training save $1,604,602 per year?
- How can an agency account manager serving a large firm locate an ad spot, acquire client approval, and send it to production, saving $168,360 per year?
- How can a marketing manager in a large firm acquire stock images and publish them to an extranet portal and corporate website, saving $32,760 per year?
- How can a rights management specialist in a large firm clear all rights for ad footage used in a regional market, saving $252,480 per year?
- How can a marketing manager in a large firm speed the distribution of media kits worldwide, using automation and web-based self service, saving $116,885 per year?
- What is the value of saving one hour a week for 500 field sales executives?
- How can an inside salesperson in a large firm rapidly acquire sales presentations and videos for an online sales pitch or meeting, saving $29,899 per year?