In this stage of the Solution Lifecycle, most customers confront significant and, in many cases, unforeseen disruptions to the daily work life and operations. Before they can move, they must “work through” several essential questions:
Operational responsibilities of key client contact
Who has operational responsibility for the successful deployment of your product or service?
- Overall program management for the project
- Review with Vendor and senior management – get departmental buy in, review demo and sign off. Make sure that the proposed set up of DAM works for them
- Ensure that the relevant assets are collected together in the correct fashion
- Agree sensible roll out program
- Be focal point for vendor to get things done
What else have you found in your experience?