In this stage of the Solution Lifecycle, a few users have emerged as “very satisfied, arm-waving, walking-talking, brand-fan who advocates” of a particular product or services, and will (if asked) support, train, and inspire other customers to follow in his or her footsteps. Before these would-be-evangelists can move, however, they must “work through” several essential questions:
Communications and interactions
What are types of communication and interactions really make a difference in motivating others to adopt this new technology or service?
- Regular, well-announced teleconference Q&A roundtables
- In-depth interviews that document the journey from chaos to success
- Detailed process benchmarks documenting productivity gains and cost savings
- Industry awards for innovation in DAM
- Small-group insight-sharing sessions among industry peers
What else have you found in your experience?